Saturday, December 20, 2008

Precious we are to Him!

I have had many days where I didn't feel adequate, valuable, or worthy...
There is a small chart I found I like to look at that shows me we all have purpose to Him, regardless of our present emotions. Take a look at this whenever your feeling a bit low... Your not just another face, number, or statistic. You have many skills entrusted to you for reaching out to His people...

Planned for God's pleasure ~ (Worship)
Formed for God's family ~ (Fellowship)
Created to become like Christ ~ (Discipleship)
Shaped to serve God ~ (Ministy)
Made for a mission ~ (Evangelism)

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart" Psalm 37:4

Depending on where your heart is will dictate what your desires are...

No comments:

Post a Comment