Sunday, March 29, 2009

Deliverance Prayer

Deliverance Prayer



Lord Jesus Christ, I believe You are the Son of God and the only way to God – that You died on the cross for my sins and rose again so that I might be forgiven and receive eternal life.

I renounce all pride and religious self-righteousness and any dignity that does not come from You. I have no claim on Your mercy except that You died in my place.

I confess all my sins before You and hold nothing back. Especially I confess _________.

I repent of all my sins. I turn away from them and I turn to You, Lord, for mercy and forgiveness.

By a decision of my will, I freely forgive all who have ever harmed or wronged me. I lay down all bitterness, all resentment and all hatred. Specifically I forgive _____________.

I sever all contact I have ever had with the occult or with all false religion – particularly _______________. I commit myself to get rid of all objects associated with the occult or false religion.

Lord Jesus, I thank You that on the cross You were made a curse, that I might be redeemed from every curse and inherit God’s blessing. On that basis I ask You to release me and set me free to receive the deliverance I need.

I take my stand with You, Lord against all Satan’s demons. I submit to You, Lord, and I resist the devil. Amen.

Now I speak to any demons that have control over me. (Speak directly to them). I command you to go from me now. In the name of Jesus, I expel you!
-From They Shall Expel Demons, by Derek Prince pp. 216-17

No comments:

Post a Comment