Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pray with your wife

Did you know that the Divorce rate in the county is 52% for non believers and 50% for church going believers, kind of hard to understand????? Did you know that the Divorce rate for couples that pray together is 4%.....

I share this with you because many of us are struggling and financial strain can destroy a marriage. It is hard to humble ourselves and open ourselves to pray with our wives, yet we have no problem being transparent on Tuesday night.

This morning I went to my wife and asked her to pray for me because of the challenges I am facing and her response to me relative to the situation was TOTALLY unexpected. She said let it go, there is nothing you can do get so why keep fighting and hanging onto it.

My point is that God has given us our wives and not only do we have to be the leaders of the household but also turn to them in Prayer. It is not an easy thing to do but God can surprise you with the results as he did me.

No comments:

Post a Comment