Thursday, January 22, 2009

Prayer Request for 8:00 AM Saturday

Prayer Request

Dear Brothers,

On Saturday at 8:00 AM I will be meeting with my x partner that sole my company and a considerable amount of money. I know that what happened was all part of Gods plan and he has me at a place and on a path that he wants and is directing my steps. God has blessed me abundantly since this happened last April but I have been tested over the past weeks with unforgiveness and pride issues. It is like an old wound has been reopened.

There are still several unsolved issues with the situation including some pending litigation and I am praying that God helps me to fully release them and the situation. Please pray for me and my wife Angie that my meeting goes as God would intend it and that he uses this opportunity for me to witness and make him proud of me.

Please also Pray for Angie that we are in agreement and help her forgive my x partner for what she has done to our family.

Thanks

Peter

PS: Please put the date and time in your PDA so you wont forget.

1 comment:

  1. Peter,
    This is a fantastic opportunity for you. I believe the fact that you and your wife are in this position to forgive is evidence of a work of Christ in you both. What a delight it will be when you look back on this in the future and know that you were led to this spot, and it's difficulty, and to act on it Christ-like, I can only imagine the outcome. You may effect people you may never know till the day you meet Him in His kingdom and He shows you how much your grace impacted someone else who didn't deserve it! Nice job my friend, you are a soul to look up to... Be the narrow road! Michael.... I will pray for this now and Saturday morning.

    ReplyDelete