Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Very Important... Please Read and Pray

Dear Brothers:

I come to you with a very serious situation that I need your prayers. My niece Amanda Gallagher who is 19 years old and only weeks away from graduating high school has been committed to a psychiatric hospital because she was going to commit suicide yesterday. Early this year she attempted it and we had her admitted then and we thought that things were getting better.

She has a very bad home life because my sister is unstable and after the first attempted suicide she had moved in and was living with my mother. The other night she just snapped and attacked her mother and then we found out from her friends that she was planning on killing herself and things went crazy.

She is a beautiful young girl that has no self esteem or sense of self worth because she has lived in an abusive broken home.

I am asking you to pray for her, that God may touch her life and that God will give me the words to help her and show her how much he loves her.

No comments:

Post a Comment