Monday, October 19, 2009

Pray for others

Today as I fly back home and have been reflecting on the people I meet on this trip and all their needs I got this message in my email:

"Pray much for others; plead for God's mercy upon them; give thanks for all he is going to do for them." 1 Timothy 2:1 TLB

"It is not only our duty to pray for others, but also to desire the prayers of others for ourselves." William Gurnall

"Be sensitive to the plight of others. You have to know about the tragedies

as well as the triumphs, the failures as well as the success." Jim Rohn


There are many people struggling today and we need to make time to remember them in our daily prayers, I have been astounded by some of the things that was shared with me on this trip and I am going to be praying for them. It is amazing what you find out when you did a little deeper with your friends and family.

Have a great day, your in my prayers......

No comments:

Post a Comment