Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Christmas tradition...

Hello all,

I thought I would share a traditional experience my family partakes in every year at Christmas. I pick a good time to settle everyone down, it's a bit tough with children at this time but, I manage.
We sit calmly as I read about the birth of Jesus located in the second chapter of the Gospel according to Luke. I prefer the King James version for this.
This is a fabulous time to remind your loved ones the true spirit of Christmas was born over two thousand year ago and witnessed by a host of angels, three wise-men, and some animals as He was in a barn setting... No hospital, clean sheets, or a call button for Mary.
The Son of all Men born to save us all, and He came with no frills and left with all our tattered souls! What a night it must have been. I bet that star shined brighter than any star we have ever seen...

"Fall on your knee's! Oh hear the Angel's voices!"
Night divine, indeed...........

Bless you brothers!
Michael...

No comments:

Post a Comment