Thursday, January 14, 2010

Prayer for today

Everyone has times when they feel overwhelmed or "outnumbered" by the things that are coming against them. You may have heard the saying, "When it rains, it pours." For example, just about the time the air conditioner needs repair in your house, the transmission goes out in your car. It seems like one thing after another. It may feel as if all the forces of darkness are coming against you, but the scripture promises that with God on your side, you have all the resources you need to have complete victory. You are never outnumbered because the Greater One lives in you!

The next time you're feeling anxious, fearful, or worried about anything, remember He's on your side. If God is for you, who can be against you? He promises to guide and protect you and lead you into victory in every area of your life!



A PRAYER FOR TODAY
"Heavenly Father, thank You for Your faithfulness to me. Thank You for Your peace even in the midst of the storms of life. I know that You are with me, and I can stand strong because You will lead me into victory all the days of my life. In Jesus' Name. Amen."

1 comment:

  1. I have had that feeling going on for a while and I have been tring to keep Jesus as close to me as possible all day long by tring to stay in constant contact with that still quiet voice and seeking his advice in every thing I do.
    Thanks for the prayer.
    Jerry

    ReplyDelete