Monday, February 14, 2011

Tomorrow special event in Sarasota

Wildmen

Tomorrow night will be a special night with your wives. We are going to have a special dinner and event for the wives. Be sure to be there at 7:00PM it will be a night to remember.

We are opening up the Man Cave and cleaning it up to let the wives see what we do every Tuesday Night. They know that we have changes or are in the process of changing and now they can see how God is impacting our lives first hand.

One of the greatest encouragements that I get is when a wildman tells me that his wife makes him come on Tuesday night. That tell me that they are seeing a change from the inside out. It is amazing what happens when we put our pride on the shelf and invite God into our heart..... The change is evident to all we encounter. I thank God every day for what he has done in my life and the opportunity to share life with my Band of Brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment