Monday, June 6, 2011

Thoughts for the day

For the month of June I am going to take a different approach to the blog, you may not like it but here it goes. Starting out, let me say that I type fast and my spelling suffers from it. I am not going to be editing the post just talking from the heart and if I make a spelling or grammar mistake please give me some grace.

We were doing the Radical Series and it was not well received and we decided to stop it. The goal of wildmen is to reach men and to hit a new believer with a message like that was not wise. I am about 4 years into my 2nd walk with God and I was not comfortable with the message.

I stared the Rick Warren study 40 days to a purpose driven life and I like it, it is making me think about what my purpose is. I have also been reading The Jabez prayer and have been asking God for blessings.

Like many out there I have been pressed on both sides finacially and have been challanged. Is there anyone reading this who can shed some light on how they handle the challanges. If so please comment on this post. I will be waiting.

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment