Friday, February 6, 2009

Real talk about real things...

Our study this past Tuesday has hung with me all week. Reflection on subjects are good, they create wonder and intrigue. A topic that warms your heart or stirs an emotion can cause you to search further for more information. I feel that when we discuss the things we do at "Wild Men," the Holy spirit is in the midst. We are gathering in His name to glorify and learn about Him. With this comes a warming comfort and peace, we are experiencing what it is like to be within His flock. "Therefore Jesus said again, I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep didn't listen to them. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out and find pasture." John 10:7-9 niv
I'm sure Christ lets us know when we are at home in Him. Our study of "Epic" lets us know that there is someone who wants at all costs to keep us out!
The subject that kept me intrigued this week, "Angels" I can't fathom how heroic, gallant, and spectacular they must be. I hope one does knock me to my knees in awe of his presence, then I hope he lifts me up so I can see his face. I'm quite sure we have some things in store for us that will be like nothing we've ever imagined, want a ride?

In His hands,

Michael...

No comments:

Post a Comment