Monday, February 16, 2009

What is a Blog?

Guys:

One of the things that I noticed is that we have a ton of visitors and readers of the blog but hardly any "Comments". For most of us (myself included) we unfamiliar with Blogging, women do it to the tune of 50 million blogging but for us guys it is something new and different.

Blogging is an opportunity for us to share information, thoughts etc, and what makes it great is that if you read something and you want to comment, good or bad at the bottom of the post is a link for you to post your comment.

Please next time you read something that moves you, take a second and let other know. This is what helps a blog to grow and become dynamic. It is the difference between what we do as a group on Tuesday and going to a Lecture and being spoken to. A blog gives you the opportunity to talk back and share your opinions.

1 comment:

  1. Don't tell me what to do Peter! Just kidding, I think you have a valid point, only I hope things we blog are sometimes moving people even though they don't comment... I read them all and I will comment now by saying there are some spirit filled bloggers here and sometimes all I can do is read, smile, and sometimes cry... Just keepin it real. There will be a number of one's we touch we won't know about till the day we see His face. Keep up the inspiration! Michael.......

    ReplyDelete