Friday, April 2, 2010

Quiet Time

Psalm:119

35.Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight.
36.Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain.
37.Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word.
38.Fulfill your promise to your servant, so that you may be feared.
39.Take away the disgrace I dread, for your laws are good.
40.How I long for your precepts! Preserve my life in your righteousness.

41.May your unfailing love come to me, O Lord, your salvation according to your promise;
42.then I will answer the one who taunts me, for I trust in your word.
43.Do not snatch the word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws.
44.I will always obey your law, for ever and ever.
45.I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts.
46.I will speak of your statutes before kings and will not be put to shame,
47.for I delight in your commands because I love them.
48.I lift up my hands to your commands, which I love, and I meditate on your decrees.

All my life I have been searching for the Magic Bullet, the secret to success, the next great deal.... The answer to it all is in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment