Friday, April 16, 2010

Update




Dear Brothers,
Just wanted to give everyone an update and a huge thanks for the prayers, support, emails, and calls. The Body of Christ is nothing less than miraculous and so is our Band of Brothers. My dad was 72 years of age and in good health. He loved to ride his bicycle and in fact was on a ride with his club when he started to feel ill and turned back. He then had a heart attack and efforts to revive him where unsuccessful. The gracious Lord allowed him to leave this earth doing what was his passion. I am busy making final arrangements and coordinating with my entire family; the business is a blessing. The family has decided not to have a service in Chattanooga but will have one later in Florida. I will be traveling north to continue with details within the next day.

What do I need?...nothing but the love of my Lord and the prayers of my brothers. And I feel both of these as I write this.

May the loving and gracious Lord continue to bless us all as we continue to seek His will in our lives. He is mighty to save and overflowing in love.

Your brother in Christ,
Charlie Pendergrass

No comments:

Post a Comment