Tuesday, March 8, 2011

God is in control

Today:

I headed out worried and concerned and then I remembered what I heard over the weekend about God being in control and that he works all things for our good. The bible never said it would be easy, just the opposite. I heard about Job and what he went through and thought to myself I have it easy, worse case the client fires me. I prayed to God and asked him to help me and what happened next was off the charts. It turned out to be one of the best meetings we have ever had and we are now going to be doing even more work for the client.

I love you God and thank you for all you are doing in my life. It is not easy but I know that you are in control.

When you are down, look up and remember that God Loves you and he has a plan for your life and what may suck now he will turn around and make great, don’t give up believing. The enemy wants you to turn away and doubt but remember Job and claim DOUBLE.

He will restore Double.

No comments:

Post a Comment