Saturday, August 27, 2011

my first week as a father of a little girl

Well,

as many of you know we have been trying to adopt for several years and we are currently fostering to adopt a little girl and this has been a great week. the court gave us custody last Monday and we enrolled her in school on Wednesday and thank God that all went well and on Thursday we found out what class she would be in . That was a Big God thing because we did not have half of the stuff we needed to get her enrolled but as I have come to know that when God is in charge things get done.

today they painted her room pink, not sure if I am ready for a pink room in my house but I will get to see it tonight.

Just a few thoughts for now, they are picking me up to go to a football game, got to run.

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment