Friday, August 7, 2009

Something to Pray about?

As I came into work today I was informed that another client wanted to go on hold this month which as you can imagine is not good for cash flow. I immediately asked my assistant to pull the contract to see how long the contract is for and to see if he can even legally do that, I was posed for a fight.

I opened my email and found the below post from Max Lucado about how to handle worry. He quotes the bible:

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. (Luke 11:19 NIV)

This has been part of my daily prayer lately because I have seeking wisdom and direction from God. I was then reminded about a friend that stopped by last night whose wife has terminal cancer and last week his father suddenly passed away and realized that my problems and challenges pale in comparison to those of my brothers.

His fathers last words to him before he left to take his wife to get her cancer treatment was that he would give Double Dose of Prayer for his son’s wife who is battling cancer.

Today, let’s all slow down and take time to pray for one another. If you have any prayer requests please post them as a comment so that we can all pray over them. If you want to take it to the next level, ask someone if you can pray for them, I put a post up about that yesterday that is well worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment