Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Strength

"The LORD is my strength & my shield, my heart trusts in

Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy..." Psalm 28:7


"Don't take the casual approach to life. Casualness leads to casualties."


Last nights topic made us think about how we handle things in the moment, the above statement hits a nerve, we sometimes are so busy that we dont take the time to slow down and look at the moment and how we can use that situation to glorify God.

In our busyness we also dont trust God to help us, I know that I sometimes am in such a rush that I overlook opportunities to let Gods love shine through because I have to get something done. The truth is that "it" can wait and doing the right thing can not "being present in the situation".

Challange today: Be present in the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment