Tuesday, September 27, 2011

another great story

Dear Mark and Wildmen,
I would like you to know how excited I was to be able to reserve a slot at this years bootcamp. Although, I had been the year before, i was sure it was going to be the same. I fought several battles the week of bootcamp, and I almost didn't go. The devil was working on me. Much to my surprise, I was wrong. The presentations were amazing and the time to process what we heard was a great touch. I didn't feel I was actually recieving anything, until I left. The Lord, open my heart to some amazing discoveries. I need to start consolidating the bags,(aka the baggage), in my life. It seems that not only am I carrying my baggage, but the baggage from others as well. Its amazing what things you find in your bags, health problems, relationships, grief, emotional scars, and so much more. I have to say as the days go by, after bootcamp, more and more things are coming clearer. Thank you for the opportunity to serve and to be touched by what was clearly a sucessful bootcamp. Pastor Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment