Friday, June 5, 2009

Child Needs Prayer

Guys:

I stepped out of my comfort zone today and I am now asking you to help me pray for this 9 month old girl that has an eating problem. She does not eat and is very under weight and under nurished. I was at the chiropractor today and heard her mother talking about if she does not put on a pound this week, they are going to put in a feeding tube in her stomach.

I did not know her but waited outside the office and when they came out I asked them if I could pray for the little girl, her name is Oceania. God laid it on my heart to do that and it was so outside of my comfort zone but I did what he told me to.

Now I am asking my band of brothers to stand in agreement with me that this little girl will be healed and in Jesus name Satin be cast out. I do not even know the mothers name but I believe that God answers our prayers and that she will be healed in Jesus Name.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment