Thursday, June 25, 2009

Longing to get back...

my brothers,



It has been far too long away from you all. For a short season that seems long, I have had to part company from all of you at "Wild-Men." It has been a hard road. I have seen the snarl of hungry wolves out here my brothers! Though equipped for rough terrain, I have grown weary... I need to return and be refreshed from the brethren that comforts me. Yes, I am sounding quite dramatic because I am tired.

I made arrangements to join you this Tuesday. I have not been lost, just in a different grid-square. Though absent, I have been talking about our King and his ever sweet salvation. It's getting easier to do so, I think it comes from dependence...

I am so excited to get back there and see all of you! If I can ask one thing, would you all pray for me? I have been beat-up a bit on this other trail. Till I see you brothers, be strong,wise, and loving...



"Therefore I glory in Christ Jesus in my service to God. I will not venture to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me in leading the Gentiles to obey God by what I have said and done- by the power of signs and miracles, through the power of the spirit. So from Jerusalem all the way around to Illyricum, I have fully proclaimed the gospel of Christ. It has always been my ambition to preach the gospel where Christ was not known, so that I would not be building on someone else's foundation. Rather, as it is written: "Those who were not told about Him will see, and those who have not heard will understand." This is why I have often been hindered from coming to you." Romans 15:17-22



Paul's letter to his brothers shows a driven heart for Christ un-matched by the men of his day and ours. I don't come close but know this, I'm trying to show fragments............



Be love, be blessed, and be in love with Him!



Michael...

No comments:

Post a Comment