Tuesday, June 30, 2009

For my brother Charlie

My man I tell you I do not even begin to imagine the majesty we will witness in those sacred days with our Lord and Savior...
I do however hope to spend some time with you in flight! The blessing sent to me through you from the Lord our God above astounds me. Lord I thank you for Charlie.

"Therefore , since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance, perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us." Romans 5:1-5

Lord God I ask that you strengthen me and let me recognize daily that you put people and places in my path to sustain me. That with them, accompanied by your Holy Spirit, my wounds are mended and I will, in your time, be restored fully. I pray that you use me in the same manner to show encouragement, faith, and mercy to others. Amen............

1 comment:

  1. Michael, not I but Christ who lives in me. You are not alone brother. The gift of our savior is way to big for us not to share, I have nothing if I have not love. I'm learning that when the Lord speeks, just do it, NOW! God bless you and your family, I love you.

    ReplyDelete