Saturday, November 6, 2010

Is there anyone out there?

I see that we have many people visiting the blog every month but my question is why you are not engaging. I personally try to share things of interest and ideas but if you do not like the content please share with me some of your ideas.

For me my walk with God is always changing usually for the better but like everyone I slip and fall. Being a new Christian is a challenge, being an old one from what I am learning in the bible is a challenge as well. We do have an enemy and he does not want us to know the truth. I grew up Catholic and went to Catholic school and sadly we did not study that bible and I never knew or understood the relationship that our Father in heaven wants to have with us.

I hope to hear from you on the blog, you can just hit comment and you don’t have to leave your name.

Blessing,


Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment