Monday, July 25, 2011

evening prayer

EVENING WARFARE PRAYER

Begin with Praise and Thanksgiving
Then Continue…


Father, I ask You, in the Name of Jesus, to dispatch mighty warring angels right now to hold back the forces of Satan and his kingdom while I sleep.

I cover my body, mind, memories, thoughts, my conscious, unconscious and subconscious with the Blood of Jesus. I bind up any spirits of terror, fear, nightmares, or torment with the Blood of Jesus. I bind up any evil spirit that could be in or around our property with the Blood of Jesus.

Lord Jesus, protect our property, vehicles, families (wherever they are), and our pastor. Give us supernatural good rest, speak to us through our dreams and let us awaken refreshed.

I cover our home above, below and on all sides with the Blood of Jesus and I speak peace upon us all. In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.


“He (or she) who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, ‘He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in Whom I trust.’” (Psalm 91:1-2)

No comments:

Post a Comment