Thursday, July 14, 2011

God is Great

Personal story today:

As many of my friends know Angie and I have been trying to adopt for the past 2 years and it is a long tough process. There is a little girl who we have met and are considering. She is in foster care and her birthday was last month and the foster home did not have a party or even a cake and she was sad about that. We decided to have a party for her and God showed up in a huge way.

I was VERY concened because it would be easy for me to get a bunch of Dylans (our son) friends but what littel girl wants a bunch of roudly boys at her party. We made some calls but the party had to be on Wednesday because of the Gardians so that was another challange.

God filled the house with little girls and presents and most of all love. To see this little girl smile was one of the greatest things I have ever experienced. I thank God and give him all the glory for yesterday because people showed up that made this little girls birthday a blast. I was so concerned about not having any kids there and it turned out that we had close to 20, it was unbelievable.

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment