Monday, October 31, 2011

November Challange and Partnership

For the month of November I am going to focus on the Prayer of Jabez and follow the prayer plan by Bruce Wilkerson the author of the book the Prayer of Jabez and I invite anyone who wants to take this journey with me to do the same. If you are tired of where you are then step up and be bold like Jabez and ask God to Bless You. I know he will. Check out the website
the prayer:

And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, "Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain." So God granted him what he requested.
I Chronicles 4:10 NKJV

I am going to pray this every day and watch what God can do, if you want to join me please comment below and we can share what is going on in our lives as God takes an active role.

No comments:

Post a Comment