Monday, August 23, 2010

Can you relate?

This weekend I was with a friend and he shared a story with me that really hit home. He was with Billy Graham’s Nephew and he was telling about a fight that he had with his wife and she was lying in bed in the fetal position crying and he got up and walked out of the room to go watch TV and escape.

God hit him as he walked out of the room and said “Look what you are doing” for me it was as if God smacked me as well because I am embarrassed to say that I have been there as well.

In the bible there is only 1 time that God gives us a time limit to do something and that is: Do not let the sun go down on your anger. It is not easy but God never said that it would be, as men, husbands and fathers it is our responsibility to do what is right in Gods eyes even though it is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment