Monday, May 17, 2010

Grab Your Links and PRAY

Grab Your Links and PRAY

Brothers:

For all of you that have links and those that do not I am asking you to pray…. Pray for your brothers, your family and for the family of Christ. We are all in need of prayer on one level or another but this week I have already seen the need for prayer.
Our brother Jose is still in the hospital, he is doing fine but still fighting with the Nausea and some stomach issues and we need to keep him covered in prayer. One of our other brothers is making some great personal strives but is still being attacked. Another friend found out that her cancer has spread and she was in a lot of pain this weekend.

My 42 year old cousin died Saturday night from Cancer. He was a NYPD first responder to 911 and like many of the police and firemen that are now fighting cancer from what they inhaled at the site he is now with the lord. I am happy that he is now in Paradise but I am worried about his Mother who is not handling it well and I do not know if she is a believer so I am asking prayer for her.

I woke up today to find a half of inch of water throughout half of the house, the great thing was that my wife and I did fight or argue. I said to her that God must have something special in store for us this week for Satin to be attacking so hard and to my surprise she said: “I was thinking the same thing” what a praise…. Compared to where we were a few years ago. Thank you God.

I could go on all day about the Prayer Requests but God know them what we need to do is simply take the TIME to pray and ask our Father to help and let him know how much we love him and need him.

GRAB YOUR LINK NOW and Pray.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment