Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Walking with God and his blessing

I want to share this with you because as some of you know I recently went through a very tough time and almost lost my business and God rescued me. I have been walking with him and have see miraculous things and below is an email from a company that I have been trying to close a deal with for over a year. He has come back and is going to pay me twice what I was asking. If that is not God’s blessing and involvement nothing is.

Actual eMail:


I think I'm not as worried about dollar-for-dollar bartering. I usually just say what I want, they say what they want, we agree and do it. the fees/rates are a reference point to me, but that's about all. $1,750 per month doesn't get you very much with me...but the value of what you would be doing makes it that I can give you, say, double that in my $$$s. Whatever the dollar value of all you proposed to me, just tell me what you want in return (specifically) and if I can do it, I will. If it's win-win and long term, the actually $$$s NOT spent or collected will be meaningless.

What will you be offering in the advertising? If you're advertising for dealers to take advantage of your services, no problemo. If you're advertising to vendors to market to dealers, that is getting into money that WE are going after. Not a problem if we're competing for the same dollars...just don't know that it makes sense for me to help promote my "competition".

Also, re: booths...if we have an extra...costs me very little to give it to you. If I have one person on a waiting list...and you have a 10x20 booth...I just lost $7,995 in revenue and my salesperson lost commission. We need to work out some way that if I have it avaulable, you can have it, but if not, the booth has to be paid for. Or we leave the booth out altogether. Either way, I can boost your presence by making you a sponsor of something (little cost to me).

Let me know your thoughts on these items...nothing major IMO, just some details to address at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment