Friday, May 28, 2010

"Individual Attention"

Brothers,



I've known this to be true for a long time, applying it is another thing. The importance of individual attention to others that is. There have been so many instances in the new position I'm working at that examples this. We have customers, project-managers, property managers, and our own staff that all require "individual attention," it's a must. It has made me take a closer look at the prior knowledge and apply it to my spiritual life. I wish I could tell you my spiritual life lead me to do this in my work life but, I have a worldly-heart and not a Holy one like Christ...

In each of these cases, one feels a sense of fulfillment when getting this sort of care and concern. As I think of the Lord, He doesn't need anything from me or you, He has it all but, it's what He wants and expects. His love and hope for us is that we give Him the "individual attention" for us not Him, and that is love and grace!

"For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom His whole family in heaven and on earth derives it's name. I pray that out of His glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through His spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:14-19

My little girl was trying to tell me something while I was working on something, get the visual? She finally began to poke me in the belly to get my attention and look at her...

I don't want the Lord to ever have to do that to me. We may want to think about how we extend our "individual attention!"



In His loving grace,

Michael.....







No comments:

Post a Comment