Wednesday, May 5, 2010

When God shows up

I am never disappointed because God always shows up, time after time at Wildmen in the small groups he is there. Last night, we were at a table with a man whose wife had filed for divorce, he went to the retreat and came away a new man but when he ran into his wife the wheels fell off the bus and you can imagine he was down.

Sitting at the table was a brother that I have known for a while and he opened up and shared that he had been there. Not only was I completely unaware of this chapter in his life I was blown away by how open and transparent he was.....

God will test you so that you can be a testimony.

His willingness to step out and share was wonderful to watch.... I love seeing what God can do in the lives of men when we put aside our pride and let His love shine through.

May God Richly bless these men and restore their families in Jesus Name I Pray.

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment