Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Last Night

Guys:

In Sarasota, we had a great night and the Lord Showed up for a number of men. I thank God for all my brothers and for God giving us his word to stand on. Next week we will finish the video from Bishop TD Jakes. His message about Friendship was off the charts so dont miss the follow up.

I took away a new understanding of what a TRUE friend is and I am going to try to be a true friend, and even when it is hard I will be honest and tell my brothers and friends the cold hard truth. God teaches us to speak the truth in love and that we are to speak the truth and let God deal with the person.

Too many times in life I have sugar coated the truth because I did not want to hurt someones feelings or cause an issue, that is not being a true friend, it is being a cheerleader.

Peter

2 comments:

  1. Are you asking God to give you the words to "speak the truth" or just blurting them out through the flesh and sin? There is a big difference. Remember, ALL things are to be done for HIS glory not a sense of setting someone straight and letting God deal with it.
    DWH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you adopted the phrase of another wildman, i.e. "off the charts" You didn't use that in YOUR decription of things until this year.

    ReplyDelete